Stuck in the house? Why not enjoy it? Simply place one cube in your warmer, & relax as you enjoy your favorite smells filling your home.
1 quantity/each = 1 plastic container containing 6 cubes.
1 each contains a 2.5-ounce capability.
Soy Wax and Fragrance Oil
• To use clamshell molds, ensure to crack the package in the indented form while closed. Then open and press on the bottom of the container to push out one cube for use. If you have any questions, message me, but this is the most effective method and ensures no wax on yourself.
You simply put one or more wax cubes in your warmer or melter. Then light your tea light or turn on your heat warmer if it is electric. When you are finished using them, you just turn off or remove the heat source, and the wax will solidify until you are ready to use it again and again.
• Certain fragrances will have mica powder, certain glitters, and/or dried flowers/spices inside the soy wax to add to your favorite relaxing aromas. ❤️
• Handpoured soy wax melts & ONLY soy!
Most wax melts & candles today are made of paraffin wax, aka coal!! For companies, it's cheap to use & requires less fragrance.
I proudly have & never will use anything other than soy.
• Each order is in a resealable hangable Clamshell Mold Case, so you will never lose scent or quality- & can be hung up when not in use for your convenience!
• Some fragrances release a stronger scent than others, along with different throw times. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
** Soy Wax Melts will not release full fragrance potential in tealight warmers.
Unless you prefer a lighter aroma, I suggest using plug-in wax warmers.
Whichever fits your needs best, though, of course! (:
•Don't forget, before adding a new cube to your warmer- remove & clean the previous wax inside to enjoy the full aroma! **
Please consult your doctor if you have any medical conditions or allergies, are pregnant, or nursing, or are taking any over-the-counter or prescription medications. Herbs and medications can have negative interactions, and not all herbs work well with all people.
As with all essential oil products, please respect their wonderful power. If you are pregnant or nursing, have a seizure disorder or will be using this on children under 10, please consult a doctor before using it. If you have any allergies, please consult the ingredients listed above. It is also always a good idea to do a small patch test of any new product before using it.
Not FDA Approved - This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. This product has not been approved by the FDA through individual ingredients. This is not intended to replace the advice of a physician, nor is it intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
I cannot guarantee any results on my products, as everyone’s skin is different!
No returns or exchanges after shipping, but please contact me if you have any problems or issues, and I will work with you!!